Saturday, March 13, 2010

the coolest little table ever!

I found the perfect table for the next trailer we own. When we have that sweet fifth wheel, I shall tell them to keep their dining room table and replace it with this sweet little space saving gem!

It will live against a wall - perhaps beneath a sunny window - when not in use and it will be so perfect! See?

And when it's time to enjoy dinner or something that requires a little more table space, I'll open it up and do this:
And if we have more company, I'll get the 2 extra FOLDING chairs and the two extra leaves out of the "basement" storage and do this!
What style I choose depends entirely upon the interior decor of the fifth wheel. I like them both equally. Pretty neat, huh? This would work really well in a studio apartment too. 

What do you think?

No comments: