Thursday, May 13, 2010

found the perfect table!

Well, almost perfect. It's the perfect size and height...absolutely perfect in that way.
I picked it up for a sweet 10 bux at the local thrift store. It could use a refinishing and a good sanding, to smooth out a nick or two, but it'll do the trick.
Living in an RV, I don't need it to be too fancy...not in this RV anyway...maybe the next one.

Unfortunately, I also learned that the printer is up at my MIL's so it will be a while still, before I have that in place.

I'll post a picture of it later. Thrift stores rock!

2 comments:

Tropical Mind said...

I love thrift store finds! They are the best places to get unique items that no one else has. I have a giant fork and spoon (remember those from the 70's that were hand made in Hawaii that were so popular back then?) that I got out of town in a thrift store for under $2. I get more compliments on them and people wanting to know where I got them. They were in pretty decent shape when I purchased then too. Just wiped em down with some orange oil and they looked brand new =)

~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard said...

I do remember! My parents had them hanging in the dining room. :) Nostalgic. Ray Ramano's parents (Everybody Loves Raymond) has them in their kitchen. 2 bucks, very cool.